Ask Hershey Dental Group if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
Do your teeth cause you to look away from the mirror? Are your once pearly whites now drab or discolored? Then you need a smile makeover!
In a world where image is everything, many people are looking to improve their appearance with the help of a smile makeover dentist from Hershey Dental Group!
What is a Smile Makeover?
Smile makeovers are a form of cosmetic dentistry designed to restore your smile and improve your appearance. They are primarily used to treat crooked, uneven, discolored, chipped, fractured, or missing teeth. Smile makeovers are also used to treat gaps between teeth. While smile makeovers are effective for fixing common cosmetic issues, your dentist may recommend Invisalign or braces as an alternative to correcting a bite problem.
At Hershey Dental Group our smile makeover, dental & aesthetic center is here to help! We love seeing the joy our patients have when they see the transformation of their smile.
Why Choose a Smile Makeover?
Because a beautiful smile is an important asset, many people avoid showing their teeth because they dread not having the “perfect” smile” or a slightly more natural look. But whatever your reason is, Hershey Dental Group will make it possible for you to have the smile of your dreams!
There are several questions you can ask yourself are when deciding whether or not to choose a smile makeover:
- Are your teeth as white as you want?
- Are any teeth chipped, cracked, or worn?
- Does your smile have a gummy appearance?
- Do your teeth seem too large or small?
- Are you okay with the alignment and spacing of your teeth?
If you have any of these problems, you’re a great candidate for a smile makeover from Hershey Dental Group!
What Does a Smile Makeover Correct?
Smile makeovers utilize a variety of cosmetic dental procedures to make you feel more confident and better looking. When you book a smile makeover consultation at Hershey Dental Group your dentist will suggest a variety of procedures to make you feel more confident and better looking, including the following:
- Matching Tooth Color: Metallic dental fillings can be replaced by natural, tooth-colored restorations that match the color of surrounding teeth. Tooth color and shading are important to consider before procedures like porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, composite bonding, and dental implants. Teeth whitening is often recommended as a way to fix discolored teeth.
- Alignment and Spacing: Crooked, overlapping, or gapped teeth can be straightened and aligned, when necessary, through orthodontics, Invisalign® or improved with veneers.
- Replacing Missing Teeth: One or more missing teeth may negatively impact your appearance, affect your bite, and increase your risk for tooth decay, making replacement an integral part of oral health and facial esthetics. You can replace missing teeth via dental implants, bridges, or partial dentures.
Types of Smile Makeover Treatments
After consultation, your dentist will recommend several cosmetic dentistry procedures to correct your smile’s issues. Some aspects of your smile that will be reviewed include the following:
- Dental Veneers: Patients with severely stained or damaged teeth may use dental veneers to improve their smile. They close gaps in between teeth, even out tooth length, remove stains, cracks and chips.
- Dental Crowns: When teeth are severely damaged, a dental crown is a likely solution. Made with a ceramic or porcelain material, a crown works by surrounding the entire tooth, which protects the natural tooth while improving its appearance. Like dental crowns, veneers help close gaps, eliminate stains, and remove cracks or chips.
- Dental Implants: Implants are an excellent way to restore missing teeth because, once the procedure is completed, you can enjoy all of your favorite activities and foods without worrying about the tooth becoming loose or falling out. In this procedure, a metal post is implanted under the gums and secured to the jawbone to replace missing teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Whitening is a treatment for brightening teeth that have yellowed and stained with age. It also is a common treatment to brighten teeth that have dulled from eating foods that are artificially colored or tarnished from drinking coffee, tea, or wine. Whitening is also used to restore teeth that have been discolored from smoking and plaque buildup. If you want a smile that sparkles, teeth whitening can help!
- Invisalign®: If you're ready to straighten your teeth, you may feel that braces are your only option. That is no longer the case! Invisalign® is a non-intrusive alternative to braces. You just pop the tray in and remove it when needed, unlike braces which cannot be removed.
These smile makeover treatments from Hershey Dental Group will put your anxieties at ease and set you on the right path to a more attractive smile. With smile makeovers, you don’t need to wait to smile great! Call 717-533-2800 to learn how smile makeovers will make you grin from ear to ear.